Monday, August 25, 2008

Riverside.

i think everyone's eyebrows caught on fire!
d drank this sake all by himself. well, almost.
some of my food. the rest of it was in my belly before it even hit the plate! i was starving!
saw this banner at Game Stop. don't know the game. just thought the little brown zipper man was cute. :)
i always enjoy alcohol containers, esp. sake bottles.
bottom's up
prepare for the sauces
the million dollar menu. and i'm talking about the prices!
corvettes are cool, esp. when you can afford one.
look at those guns!

my favorite display cus it reminds me of the Batmobile
d's company's pride and joy! Order up!

i think this was the first time i visited Riverside. and where was this river it's named after?? the city wasn't as ghetto as i imagined it to be. but i think Riverside Plaza was the hub of the town, so it was all done up to appease tourists. i've also heard that it's an up and coming town, but that could be said just to make residents there feel better. there was a car show there, hence the cars. we went to Ooka for d's friend's birthday. the food at Ooka was ok. i think Benihana and Kobe out-do the food and cooking show. afterwards we went to Lounge 33, where i enjoyed a nice cold glass of...water. :) i think the asahi at Ooka made me sick. i might be allergic to beer. :(

1 comment:

Brenya ☆彡 said...

Interesting. I never think to go to Riverside as a getaway. The pics look good. I wished I took more pictures. Memorable.