Thursday, August 28, 2008

don't be a chicken.


because you will find yourself cooked and on my plate ready to be eaten!
this was by far my greatest success, in my opinion. i broiled chicken breast fillets perfectly because they were tender, juicy and oh so good! 15 min. the juices were clear, as the instructions said. the stirfried asparagi were awesome too. i think this combo really did it for me. same classic seasonings of basil, olive oil, garlic salt, pepper and LOVE on both veggies and chicken. topped it off with bread which we dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegarette. bon appetit!
what's on the menu tonight? can you say, oink oink?

1 comment:

Brenya ☆彡 said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so impressed and you make it sounds easy! (even though I have no idea what ingredient you are talking about :|)

I KNOW you had it in you!!!!!!