Monday, August 18, 2008

Glen Ivy.

my review of glen ivy-

i enjoyed: dowsing myself in mud twice, smelling like sulfur while i boiled in it, the sensation of jets while i soaked in the mineral salt baths, the steam room where i got to experience the life of a bbq pork bun, the lazy pool with floaties after everyone had left
i did not enjoy: the dry sauna only cus it nearly made me faint, the pool was a bit cold, the gross orange towels, the prices, and how crowded it was, and how the smell of chlorine and chemicals stayed on my skin for a few days.

overall on a scale of 1-10, i'd give my experience there a 7. would i go back? if the price was discounted but most likely not. but i had to try a day spa at least once in my life. honestly, i would rather spend my $35 on a massage and or facial.

No comments: