Friday, May 9, 2008

to do or not to do.

this week has been one trying week. not only at work (and work usually never stresses me out unless a patient plans to take revenge) but in my personal life.
dilemmas are never easy because there are always many things to weigh and each thing has a different weight.
i'm planning some major changes in my life very soon. it involves my dog, my job, my residence, my relationship and everything else that is touched by these things in my life. that leaves basically nothing unaffected because my career and relationship are at the cornerstone of my life.
there's a pit in my stomach. i don't know what to do. i am being pushed and pulled by what is reasonable, right and what makes me happy. why can't those all be the same thing?

to do or not to do
that is the question.

1 comment:

Venus Fly Trap said...

no doubt..cant this life come with an "easy" guarantee?? do what feels right..thats my best advice..for whatever its worth