Tuesday, April 29, 2008

contents may have shifted during flight.

in my search for D on yahoo, i came across a woman's profile. she said on her profile something to the effect of, "we've all been hurt, but please don't make me pay for your past mistakes."
i wish i travelled light. i carry alot of baggage around. stuff i don't really need anymore. but stuff i unfortunately sift through from time to time. i think it's cruel i make my better half look through my baggage. it's bad enough everything's stamped on my passport. but to not get rid of it or some of it or at least check it in and to just wheel it around with me just seems plain foolish, not to mention cumbersome. i may spend a lifetime trying to get rid of my baggage. but at some point, i do plan to take the advice of another yahoo profile i came across:

"please check your baggage at the door."

3 comments:

Brenya ☆彡 said...

Nice post :) I like the saying.

BuddingCook said...

cool beans. i keep on thinking life is to short to be sad :D.

mushroommeadows said...

it's bad to horde stuff. i'm terrible at being a pack rat, but life is so much nicer without the load.