Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote.

we can vote but we don't have to. i think that's ultra-cool. even if i do think the voting system is rigged, i voted just in case my vote does count. i hope my prez choice wins. it sends shivers down my spine to think the other guy might win.

that being said, i voted for the first time today. i enjoyed the electronic system. i enjoyed seeing my ballot on a transparency. i enjoyed believing this vote might count. after all, it's our chance to create change once every 4 years. i enjoyed the I VOTED sticker. although i didn't know all the people running for office, it's nice to know we all hold a little power in our ballot.

today is a special day for many.

good luck to bunnycreates as she gets the news of her life.

happy 33rd birthday to my sister, who is a mama and a wife.

and good luck to both presidential candidates. we all know one guy needs it more than the other. :)

No comments: