Monday, November 24, 2008

passing by the skin of my teeth.

well i don't know how close i came to failing, but the best part is i passed the god forsaken test that has been giving me night terrors for the past year. strange how dejavu works. this time last year, i was going through many of the same things i am going through now: prepping for a test (then passing!), the ending of a relationship, figuring out where i was going to work and live. those are the big issues that usually put people over the edge. it's like my life decided to conspire against me. but i'm still in one piece. hopefully, i can find the other pieces to myself soon.

here's to one victory that will hopefully lead to many more. i have a follow up interview with a place i interviewed with back in august who told me to come back once i was licensed. i won't be technically licensed til i get my license # but in about 4 weeks time, i can hang out my own shingle.

1 comment:

bunzi said...

yay congrats on ur passing ur test!