Thursday, November 13, 2008

evil double cheeseburger.

sometimes i swear food talks to me. they actually talk to me.

i was hungry yesterday at tigress' church and the McD double cheeseburger was screaming my name. i was trying to resist. i even left it on my plate for as long as i could. then i proceeded to munch away. i ate half of it first, reasoning that half of a death burger wouldn't be so bad. then i ate another quarter of it. all that was left was some of the bun and ketchup. i ate all the meat patty. i think the thing was 400 some odd calories. boo hoo.

i also helped myself to nibbles of the pumpkin pie both my friends were having. and some chips and dip. and 0 calorie green tea, which kept me awake all night.

i was proud i said NO to a reese's pieces PB cup, which i picked up, argued with for a few minutes, then placed back where i found it.

although food talks to me, i will talk back. same thing my mama says.

No comments: