Thursday, December 18, 2008

edward.

it's official. i am in love. with edward cullen. it's not just for teens. it's for all women. of all shapes and sizes, ages, and backgrounds. it touches that deep part of a woman that wants to be swept off her feet and to be made to feel that there is no other person edward could ever love, but you. i thought it'd be a sappy teen romance. it was that...and more. i was swooning the entire movie. hanging onto every word he said and movement he made. i haven't been this in love since high school? it's like something inside me came alive.

i want to marry edward. i want to have a vampire boyfriend who rescues me from everything, who carries me atop trees on his back, who tells me he's been waiting his whole life for me, literally. i don't even care if he bites me. :)

No comments: