Tuesday, February 26, 2008

insanity vs. outsanity

if only it were that easy. angry people who lash out do a hell lot better than those who keep it in and get depressed and self-loathe. it's just better for your psyche. so before you start horking down those bon-bons, locking yourself away in your psychic dungeon and feeling 10 kinds of bad, hit a punching bag, run it off, get angry, pretend who or what you hate sits in that chair and tell them or it off, SCREAM, and convert that INsanity to OUTsanity.

get it out before it does you in.

2 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

But I want my sanity to be IN not OUT...strangely enough.

Lately, I've discovered that I simply need an attitude adjustment.

mushroommeadows said...

YOU WON!! You WON! Send me your info, and I'll mail you your prize. :)