Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the truth about cats and dogs.

the cat and the dog are fascinated with one another. my dog is the first canine little cornelius has laid eyes on. she hissed like a wildcat the first few minutes she met nibblet. so i petted her and calmed her down to get her acclimated to my dog. my dog has had many feline friends. however, they have all had other canine friends, so she is used to cats who love dogs. it's funny cus then the cat started to follow my dog around and couldn't keep her eyes off of her. it's like she found a big sister she could tag along with. it was cute. but my dog seemed irritated with her. she wanted to chew her bone in private and the cat kept sneaking up on her and inching her way towards her. then my dog would move away. when i fell asleep my dog was next to me and the cat on my lap. now they're snoring away side by side. it's raining cats and dogs love...

No comments: